The North End Boat Club Scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors who have bene accepted at an accredited two or four year college or university. Students who are already in attendance at such schools of higher education may apply to be considered for each year they are in attendance.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must be a child or grandchild of a North End Boat Club Member.
The following information must be submitted to the Scholarship Committee on or before April 11, 2021.
- Completed Application (re-applying applicants must submit updated packet)
- Official High School Transcript – Must contain SAT scores, rank in class and GPA-weighted and not weighted
- Two Current Letters of Recommendation – One from school and one from the community
- Copy of College Acceptance Letter or Recent College Transcript
- An original typewritten essay – Less than 250 words (see pg. 2 of application)
- Parents and Student Signature
Please submit your scholarship packet to the the mailing address below, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than April 11, 2021.
North End Boat Club
c/o Scholarship Committee
282 Merrimac Street
Newburyport, MA 01985